Sunday, April 5, 2009

Make This A Room

Fashion and Interior Design have always gone hand in hand.  Colors of the season, fabrics that are hot, designers that influence the trends.  So, in keeping with fashion and interior design’s partnership, I’ve created some matching ensembles for you.

All of the beautiful dresses are from Blanka.com.

 

 

Metropolitan Home, April 2009

 

 

image

Carter & Company Interior Design

  

 

Hamilton Design Associates

 

 

 

image

Carter & Company Interior Design

 

 

image

House Beautiful

 

 

image

Juan Montoya Design, Private Residence, Philadelphia

 

 

image

Greg Lanza NYC Interior Design

 

 

 

 

 

MH_1007_livingroom2_H

Metropolitan Home, October 2007

 

blanka.com 1

 

 

ED1007_Tsao-living2

Elle Decor, October 2007

 

Have a great week!

13 comments:

Mona said...

An absolutely brilliant post.

Lucy & Madi said...

FANTASTIC!

Callie Grayson said...

Beautiful post!

vicki archer said...

I love the way you have combined fashion and interiors - a natural. Great post, xv.

Julie EJ said...

Great post! I wil keep come back for more of your posting. Have a great weekend!

Julie EJ

Laura Casey Interiors said...

this is one of my favorite blog posts. beautiful!

Haven and Home said...

Wow, what a great post. Very well done!

LindsB said...

Love these, I think the orange one is m favorite, I love the dress and the room!

Patricia Gray said...

Those dresses and rooms are fabulous. I like how you have coordinated them.
Patricia

The Ivory Pearl Team said...

Hi Rebecca, I love the photos. I think that pointing out the similarities between fashion and interior design is a great idea.

citysage said...

Oh wow---you are GOOD at this! So hard to pick a favourite, but I love that second pairing SOOOO much. You've got to make this a regular feature!

And I totally owe you an email too...I am SO BAD (blush)!

Fifi Flowers said...

GREAT post! Sooooo fashionable... you should link it to my Fashionable Friday party tomorrow... that will be up at 7pm PST and link to me on your site... just a thought!

ImagineCozy said...

That was amazing. It was so fun to see how the fashion mirrored the rooms so well. Beautiful post.

There was an error in this gadget