Monday, February 1, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure

Greetings!  With all the rain that we’ve gotten in California lately, we’ve had a bit of a flood under our house!  So, this week I’ve decided to go easy on the post and just picked a few interiors that really caught my eye.  For your pleasure….

image

Transitions by Sharon Kleinman

image

Transitions by Sharon Kleinman

image

Transitions by Sharon Kleinman

Love the sleek fireplace and brick wall.

image

Jessica Helgerson Interior Design

Isn’t this the cutest thing?  I think THIS is the cutest farm sink I’ve ever seen!

image

Kara Mann Interior Design

Love Love Love the wood blocks as a coffee table!

image

Kara Mann Interior Design 

image

Kara Mann Interior Design

image

Kara Mann Interior Design

California cool contemporary with pops of suzani!

image

Kara Mann Interior Design 

I want to have my morning tea here with a friend.

image

Kara Mann Interior Design

Love the rope covered table and the horn lamps.

image

Kara Mann Interior Design

Finally, a serene courtyard setting, where I’d love to be right now.  Light the candles, give me a glass of red wine and a good book and I’d be in heaven!

Hoping your week is lovely!

10 comments:

Jennifer Sergent said...

Just the thing for a snowy morning in DC, to see these calm, lovely environments. Thanks!

Developing Designs said...

My day has certainly been brightened up with these stunning images. Which is much needed on this gray dreary day here in Virgina. I LOVE the living room, especially that gorgeous landscape painting over the sofa.
Have a great weekend....try your best to stay dry. xo

Chic Coles said...

These are all seriously beautifully designed. The bedrooms and fireplaces are all so cozy and nice! Have a great weekend!

Adrianna said...

My mother and I just had a great conversation, all about your blog!! How did I not see your blog before today?! We were both droolong over every single photo. Let's just say we are both on the verge of changing our whole house just looking at your blog :o)

DesignTies said...

The rooms you shared are wonderful - particularly the ones designed by Kara Mann. I could live in these spaces, easily!! And the children bathing in the farm sink were so cute!!

We'd love to see you drop by DesignTies!!!
Victoria

DesignTies said...

I just popped over to your blog to thank you for entering our giveaway, and now I'm DROOLING over the rooms in these pictures!!! WOW!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, and more gorgeous!!!

The round ottoman in the second picture is fabulous... WANT IT!!!! And I'm with you, love the wood blocks as a coffee table.

Kelly

JeanetteS said...

The 2nd photo in your post has me completely inspired. My living room floor plan is similar to this one and I have been struggling with ideas for the bay window.

BTW, I found your blog via DC by Design. I look forward to coming back for continued inspiration!

Thanks, Jeanette

Storibook Designs said...

LOVE this collection of photos. So serene and sophisticated. Thank you for introducing me to Kara Mann; her work is exceptional!!

Tammy@InStitches said...

Love the drapery panels in the first photo. All the lighting fixtures are beautiful !

Cristin said...

Lovely images! Hopefully you have had a chance to dry out with all this lovely sunshine. Heard it is going to rain again this weekend though :-(

xo,
cristin

There was an error in this gadget